Machine-learning innovation is the key to providing high-quality availability data, even for situations with low or no dedicated sensing infrastructure
Leveraging 12 years of expertise, and a database of more than 720 million parking events, Streetline has designed an Open Inference Platform that provides the most accurate real-time parking availability based on accessible data.
- High-Resolution Modeling: The Open Inference Platform trains a custom machine-learning model for each block to maximize data calculation accuracy.
- Unsupervised Machine Learning: The algorithm is generalized and does not need labelled datasets to adapt to new environments .
- Resilient: The algorithm intelligently interprets incomplete or partial data for better overall utility and accuracy.
- Versatile: The algorithm combines different data sources in one platform to reduce the need for new sensing infrastructure.
- Continuous Accuracy Improvements: The detection results are filtered by probability and confidence level to minimize occurrence of false positives.
- Sensing Technology Agnostic: Whether it’s existing technology infrastructure, third party infrastructure or Streetline technology, our open platform consumes it all.
To access our real-time parking availability, parking demand and parking policy data visit: Developer Portal