Cities are growing and new trip planning and shared mobility technologies are disrupting the traditional approach to parking and curb policy management. Streetline helps solve this parking problem with our world-class technology platform that provides cities with accurate and reliable real-time availability, policy and parking demand data to build smart parking management programs.
- 30% of all traffic is caused by drivers hunting for limited parking.*
- 66% of people have avoided an outing due to the stress of parking.**
- Merchant’s #1 complaint to cities is customer parking availability. Customer access to the storefront is directly correlated to retail revenue.
* Donald Shoup, Cruising for Parking, Access, Number 30, 2007 ** IBM Parking Pain Survey, 2011
- Accurate real-time parking availability to connect motorists to parking.
- Trusted parking demand data to support management decisions and pricing.
- Comprehensive curb and policy data to optimize utility and mobility decisions.
- Infrastructure-less sensing to embed in city mobility apps for non-invasive, low-cost real-time parking availability and origin/destination data for optimized public transit and intermodal connectivity planning.
- Livable Communities: More time exploring, shopping and visiting the city.
- Efficiency: Optimize capacity and use of existing infrastructure.
- Safety & Sustainability: Reduce accidents due to circling and double parking.