Cities are growing and new trip planning and shared mobility technologies are disrupting the traditional approach to parking and curb policy management. Streetline helps solve this parking problem with our world-class technology platform that provides cities with accurate and reliable real-time availability, policy and parking demand data to build smart parking management programs.
- 30 percent of all traffic is caused by drivers hunting for limited parking around downtown cities.*
- 66 percent of people have avoided an outing due to the stress of parking downtown, reducing city vitality.**
- Merchant’s #1 complaint to cities is customer parking availability. Customer access to the storefront is directly correlated to retail revenue.
* Donald Shoup, Cruising for Parking, Access, Number 30, 2007 ** IBM Parking Pain Survey, 2011
- Accurate and reliable real-time parking availability to connect motorists to available parking.
- Trusted parking demand data to support informed parking management decisions and demand-responsive pricing programs.
- Comprehensive curb and policy data to optimize curb utilization and enable informed mobility decisions.
- New Infrastructure-less sensing to embed in city mobility apps for non-invasive, low-cost sensing to provide real-time parking availability and origin/destination data for optimized public transit and intermodal connectivity planning.
- Livable Communities: More time is spent exploring, shopping and visiting the city.
- Efficiency: Optimize capacity and use of existing infrastructure, both on & off-street.
- Safety & Sustainability: Reduce congestion and accidents caused by circling and double parking.