Lead Generation Manager
Streetline is building a team of professionals that possess the required passion, innovativeness, and disruptive nature to change the world of parking and transportation.
Streetline will add an energetic individual with particularly deep skills and results in the art of lead generation and nurturing customer education and interest to join the team to grow the audience of interest in smart parking in cities, universities, corporate campuses, shopping malls and other commercial locations.
Parking is the origin and destination of every motor journey. There are over 800M relatively unmanaged parking spaces in the USA alone. Parking is the source of 11% of a car’s CO2. Parking is a merchant’s #1 obstacle to business growth. Drivers seeking parking cause 30% of city traffic congestion and are a significant risk to pedestrians and biker safety. Are you getting it? This is an important problem to solve!
There is an enormous opportunity to improve parking to serve even larger goals of increasing cities’ mobility, economic vitality, safety, and quality of life. Smart parking can offer public and private organizations the opportunity to offer better parking service levels and to look at alternative land uses that further enhance quality of life and economic results.
You only need apply if you bring a passionate, lean forward, and engaged approach to your job. Because parking innovation has been relatively non-existent for decades, you must embrace challenges and the opportunity to cause action where it has not existed prior. The ROI is compelling, but the customer base must be educated and nurtured to make this a priority and take action.
You will work both independently and collaboratively with smart, passionate, and loyal team members in sales, business development, marketing, engineering, customer success, and other teams within the company. You are comfortable with diverse and sometimes ambiguous customer needs (the world of Smart Cities is changing fast!) and you find a way to achieve clarity and support our revenue goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage an aggressive lead generation program that promotes Streetline solutions to Cities, Universities, as well as Corporate campuses and results in 100s of qualified leads and millions of $ in new business revenue.
- Manage multiple informative and compelling email drip campaigns to nurture interest in city, university, and corporate candidates to build Streetline’s trusted prospective customer relationships.
- Manage end-to-end email marketing and social media campaigns, including segmentation, messaging, monitoring, and reporting
- Perform A/B testing and ROI tracking for all email communications.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on, roll-in-the-mud, lead generation experience. Experience advocating to cities and DOTs is a huge plus.
- Aptitude for lead generation in cities, universities, and commercial accounts, and storytelling on themes like ROI and disruption
- Salesforce and Pardot administration and reporting expertise.
- Experience in e-mail campaigns for both opt-in and non opt-in to deliver storytelling and long-term cultivation of cities, universities, and corporate prospects.
- Ability to create and deliver excellent communication via, email, phone, in-person presentations, video conferencing, proposals, demos, and social media.
- Basic financial analysis capability for ROI selling tools.
- Eager to learn and grow with the job and our company while wearing several hats.
Required soft skills:
- Urgency to overcome the parking industry’s slow and conservative pace, and initiative to figure out what needs to be done and do it.
- Self-motivated and self-managed to drive forward on revenue bearing activities, with a strong passion for personal success and excellence in work output.
- Ability and affinity to work with cross-functional teams to achieve collective goals. Prioritizes the success of the team and the company.
- Problem solver that attacks and overcomes barriers, and manages company projects and budget as if it was their own money invested.
- Embraces and uses feedback to be an ever stronger and more capable team member, and views Streetline as an opportunity to make the world better through our products.
Job Application link:
**Streetline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer**
About Streetline, Inc.
Streetline is wholly owned by Kapsch TrafficCom, USA. Streetline is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with smart parking deployments in over 20 locations worldwide. The company was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Transportation, as well as IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year. Streetline was named Best Mobile Innovation for ‘Smart Cities’ for its ParkerTM at the 2013 Mobile World Congress, a Gartner 2013 Cool Company and was recognized with the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Smart Parking Product Line Strategy Leadership Award.
**Immigration sponsorship will be considered**
***NO relocation available***
****Must work onsite full-time in San Mateo, CA ****