Streetline has the best ROI in the Smart Parking industry. We need a lead generation leader to create leads that translate to revenue from cities, universities, corporate campuses, and commercial real estate. Parking is the start/end of every motor journey. Benefits of Smart Parking include up to:
- 43% less time to park by showing where parking is available right now.
- 11% lift in merchant revenue by making the downtown more accessible
- 12% reduction in congestion by helping motorist find parking faster
- 4% reductions of a car’s CO2 emissions by turning off the engine sooner.
- First: Increase Streetline revenue
- Manage lead generation manager and program
- Content to promote Streetline to Cities, Universities, and Corporate campuses.
- Generate 100s of qualified leads and millions of $ in new business revenue.
- Manage multiple communications methods (Blogs, events, email drip campaigns)
- Build Streetline’s trust as the expert with prospective customer relationships.
- Second: Build and expand the Brand
- Lead the effort to build and communicate the company’s evolved brand ID.
- Expand company’s thought leadership through: blogs, press, speaking engagements.
- Manage media relations and analysts to create excitement about Streetline.
- Third: Expand analytics on nurturing prospects and measuring progress
- Establish performance KPI and ROI metrics for all campaigns.
- Perform A/B testing for all email communications including split testing lists.
- Track and publish campaign results and lessons learned.
Required skills and experience:
- 6+ years of Marketing experience.
- Hands-on person that gets personally involved and get results in lead gen.
- Salesforce and Pardot administration and reporting expertise.
- Ability to create messages, content, and positioning to highest standards of excellence.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve collective goals.
- Municipal government marketing is a plus.
Required soft skills: Urgency, Initiative, Creativity, Problem Solving, Strength to turn failures into Strengths, Pride of Quality of Work, Good Judgement, Team Player, Smart Spending, Drive to Improve the World.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Streetline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Streetline, Inc.
Streetline is wholly owned by Kapsch TrafficCom, USA. Streetline is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with smart parking deployments in over 20 locations worldwide. The company was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Transportation, as well as IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year. Streetline was named Best Mobile Innovation for ‘Smart Cities’ for its ParkerTM at the 2013 Mobile World Congress, a Gartner 2013 Cool Company and was recognized with the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Smart Parking Product Line Strategy Leadership Award.
**Immigration sponsorship will be considered**
**NO relocation available**
**Must work onsite full-time in San Mateo, CA**