Streetline will add an energetic individual with diverse marketing skills and experiences as well as a desire to change the world of Parking and Transportation. This is a great opportunity to take all your skills, knowledge and experience to create a strong brand, marketing materials, programs, and campaigns and to steer the lead generation efforts that will drive our sales and business development goals achievement. You are very engaged in your job and you like working hard and against challenging goals and revenue targets. You will work both independently and collaboratively with smart, passionate, and loyal team members in sales, business development, engineering, customer success, and other teams within the company. You are comfortable with diverse and sometimes ambiguous customer needs (the world of Smart Cities is changing fast!) and you find a way to achieve clarity and support our revenue goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the effort to build the company’s brand identity; manifest it in all company media.
- Manage an aggressive lead generation program that promotes Streetline solutions to Cities, Universities, as well as Corporate campuses and results in 100s of qualified leads.
- Manage multiple informative and compelling email drip campaigns to nurture interest in city, university, and corporate candidates that are not yet Sales Qualified.
- Lead and manage end-to-end email marketing and social media campaigns, including planning, targeting, creating, monitoring, reporting and modifying to hit revenue goals.
- Lead and execute the effort to analyze, monitor and communicate performance of email and social initiatives to key business stakeholders.
- Lead and execute proven and cohesive strategies to build both the email database and social media communities
- Lead and execute the work to create messaging and segmentation lists for targeted email campaigns for municipal, corporate campus and university markets.
- Extend the company’s thought leadership – coordinate the effort to secure speaking/panel opportunities for executives.
- Oversee and perform A/B testing for all email communications including split testing lists.
- Oversee and execute tracking of campaign data for success. Market research in focused areas such as competitive landscape, and on- and off-street intelligence
- Manage and oversee all communications activities including media relations, analyst relations, speaking engagements, and social media
Required skills and experience:
- 6+ years of Marketing experience
- Must be Hands-on
- May or may not manage one person
- Lead generation in commercial enterprise accounts (eBay, Facebook, Marriott etc.)
- Salesforce administration and reporting expertise.
- Pardot marketing platform administration and operations
- E-mail campaigns for both Opt-in via Pardot to deliver storytelling and long-term cultivation of cities, universities, and corporate prospects.
- E-mail campaigns for non-opt-in (buy contact lists) prospects
- Branding and Positioning – to create messages, drive consensus, and create materials.
- Ability and affinity to work with cross-functional teams to achieve collective goals.
- Lead guide and direct groups for projects.
- Ability to create and deliver excellent communication via, email, phone, in-person presentations, video conferencing, proposals, demos, and social media.
- Basic financial analysis capability for ROI selling tools and decision making for marketing programs
- Strategic understanding and capability to create messages and positioning for brochures, website, presentation storytelling within a strategy
- Scalable skills to engage with C-level executives.
- Eager to learn and grow with the job and our company while wearing several hats.
Required soft skills:
- Urgency and initiative to figure out what needs to be done and do it.
- Self-motivated and self-managed to drive forward on revenue bearing activities.
- Strong passion for personal success and excellence balanced with very strong values toward success of the team and the company
- Problem solver that attacks and overcomes barriers with drive, creativity, and urgency
- Excellence and pride in work output. Has good judgement when more or less investment in a program is needed.
- Embraces getting feedback on everything (skills, approach, work products) and uses the feedback
- Views Streetline as an adventure as well as an opportunity to make the world better through our products.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
**Streetline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer**
About Streetline, Inc.
Streetline is wholly owned by Kapsch TrafficCom, USA. Streetline is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with smart parking deployments in over 20 locations worldwide. The company was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Transportation, as well as IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year. Streetline was named Best Mobile Innovation for ‘Smart Cities’ for its ParkerTM at the 2013 Mobile World Congress, a Gartner 2013 Cool Company and was recognized with the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Smart Parking Product Line Strategy Leadership Award.
**Immigration sponsorship will be considered**
***NO relocation available***
****Must work onsite full-time in San Mateo, CA ****