Client Success and Strategy Manager
Streetline is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic candidate to join the Client Success and Strategy (CSS) team as a Client Success and Strategy Manager. The candidate will be juggling multiple priorities such as managing Client accounts/relationships to ensure customer success, working cross-functionally to develop and lead Business Intelligence projects (benchmarking, predictive analytics, demand-based pricing) and driving new partnership and product expansion opportunities. We are looking for a person who can drive results with the team but also operate independently to get the job done, but more importantly someone with passion for innovation and creativity to solve the parking problem.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for delivering ongoing support and guidance around business strategy and topics after the sales cycle has completed. With a strong emphasis on relationship-building, you will take the lead in helping customers succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention and renewals.
This role reports into the Director of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Become the trusted advisor post-sales, quarterbacking solution implementation, onboarding and retention of municipal and corporate accounts.
- Understand the customer’s business goals and technical environment, including software currently used by the client
- Achieve annual renewal and customer retention targets; assess risk in renewing existing contracts and lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Lead monthly check-in calls and Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business
- Provide education/training to customers on the latest product, platform and API updates
- Dissect large datasets, synthesize results and present key parking trends to customers quarterly
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests to ensure delivery of new products features based on customer feedback
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
- Travel to client sites (<10% travel)
- Bachelors or higher education (preferably Business/Economics)
- 2+ years consultative or related experience
- Proven interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills. Must be able to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations and communicate these to a wide audience including clients, analysts, engineers, product managers and senior leadership team.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem solving abilities
- Experience with Tableau
**Streetline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer**
**NO relocation available**
**Must work onsite full-time in San Mateo, CA**
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
About Streetline, Inc.
Streetline is wholly owned by Kapsch TrafficCom, USA. Streetline is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with smart parking deployments in over 20 locations worldwide. The company was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Transportation, as well as IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year. Streetline was named Best Mobile Innovation for ‘Smart Cities’ for its ParkerTM at the 2013 Mobile World Congress, a Gartner 2013 Cool Company and was recognized with the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Smart Parking Product Line Strategy Leadership Award.