1. What Types of Information Does Streetline Collect From Me?
Streetline gathers four basic types of information through the App: “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII“), “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII“), “IP Addresses” and “Physical Location.” Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a person as an individual. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal a person’s specific identity. An IP Address is an Internet Protocol address, which is a number that is assigned to the network that you are using to access the Internet via your Internet-connected mobile device or mobile telephone (such mobile device or mobile telephone, a “Mobile Device“). Your Physical Location is your location collected, for example, using satellite and cell phone signals.
Personally Identifiable Information. You may be required to enter a username and password to use the App. If you enter any data into the App, we may record that you were the source of that data. We also may collect information about how you have used the App, such as the time and duration of your use of the App, the pages and data you have reviewed, and the manner in which you have sorted or organized that data.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you use the App, Streetline and its third-party service providers may collect Non-PII. Non-PII is generally collected through the App from any of the following sources: server log files; environmental variables; cookies; pixel tags and other tracking technologies; and information that you voluntarily provide to us. We note that Streetline may aggregate PII in a manner that does not personally identify you or any other user of the App, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who use certain features of the App. This aggregate information is considered Non-PII for purposes of this Policy because it does not personally identify any user.
IP Addresses. Your IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when you use particular portions of the App, along with the time(s) of such use and the page(s) on or within the App that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many online services.
Physical Location. We may collect your Physical Location, for example, using satellite and cell phone tower signals.
2. How Does Streetline Use and Disclose Information Collected From Me?
Personally Identifiable Information. We may use PII in the following ways: fulfillment of requests; internal business purposes; and administrative communications.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from the App users to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We do not provide customers with personally-identifiable usage data, although we may provide customers and other third parties with aggregate data about App usage.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use this information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share Non?PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. We note the aggregated data that does not personally identify any specific user is treated as Non-PII under this Policy.
In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as combining your name with your geographic location). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder as long as it is so combined.
IP Addresses. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating the App usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the App system and/or network, and administering the App. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes set forth above under “Personally Identifiable Information” in this Section 2. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are expressly required to do otherwise under applicable law. Third parties may also collect your IP Address in connection with the App, and we are not responsible or liable for their collection, use and disclosure of your IP Address.
Physical Location. We may use your physical location combined with PII in order to provide you with personalized location-based services and content (for example, information regarding local parking spots). In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny these uses, but if you choose to deny these uses, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content. We will treat your physical location as Non-PII, except to the extent that
it is combined with PII or unless otherwise required to do so by law.
3. Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
Security. We seek to have security measures and tools, such as firewalls, in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect PII about you, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the App or that is stored by us. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the App or upload for storage in connection with the App is so transmitted or stored at your own risk.
Jurisdictional Issues. The App is controlled and operated by Streetline from the United States, and is not intended to subject Streetline to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Streetline does not represent or warrant that the App, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction.
Use of the App by Children. The App is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13).
Contacting Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
1. Acceptance of Terms. The App is made available by us subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to change this Agreement without prior notice. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the App, with or without notice. Your continued use of the App after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the App, in whole or in part, or of any content, feature or product offered through the App.
2. Software License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby agree to permit you, on a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited basis, to (a) install the App on an Internet-connected mobile device or mobile telephone (such mobile device or mobile telephone, a “Mobile Device”) that is in your possession and control and (b) use the App as installed on such Mobile Device; provided that your installation and use of the App are solely (i) for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes; and (ii) in accordance with each of the restrictions and limitations set forth in this Agreement. If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions set forth in this Agreement, this Agreement (including the grant of permission to use the App hereunder) will automatically terminate, whereupon you will immediately (y) cease using the App; and (z) remove (i.e., uninstall and delete) the App from your Mobile Device. You are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws that results from your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not (i) rent, lease, timeshare, license, distribute, sublicense or otherwise transfer the App; (ii) make copies of the App or any portion thereof (except as necessary to install and use the App in accordance with this Agreement); (iii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; (iv) create derivative works of or from the App; (v) incorporate the App into any product or service; (vi) use the App for commercial purposes; and (vii) remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, trade name or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels that appear in the App. No rights are granted to you other than as expressly set forth herein.
3. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. The App and any content or services made available through or in connection with the App are provided to you “as is” with no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with any reliance on, the accuracy, completeness and/or usefulness of any materials available through the App, including without limitation information relating to the location, availability and pricing of parking spots. You further agree that any and all applicable parking notices, meters and related information should be consulted by you to verify any materials made available through the App. We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind in connection with the App, nor for any damages for loss of profits, loss or interruption of business, lose or use, loss of data, or loss of other intangibles. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the App will be to stop using the App.
You are solely responsible for driving and parking safely and carefully, and in compliance with all applicable laws. The use of our Parker application while driving or parking may cause a distraction, and may be prohibited under applicable law. You agree to use our Parker application in a safe manner that complies with all applicable laws; we are neither responsible nor liable for uses of the application that are unsafe or not in compliance with applicable laws. If necessary, please pull over in a safe and legal manner when using Parker, and remain aware of your surroundings at all times. Your use of this application is at your sole risk. Location data may not be accurate.
4. Our Proprietary Rights; Indemnity. We and our respective licensors and suppliers own the App and the information and materials made available through the App. Such information and materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include, without limitation, “Streetline”, “Parker” and any associated trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos. All trademarks and service marks on the App not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the App should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the App or (b) any violation of this Agreement by you.
5. Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Termination. You hereby agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your installation or use of the App) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in San Francisco, California, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections thereto. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of the App.