Streetline Smart Parking Platform Portfolio
The Streetline Smart Parking Platform provides a complete intelligent parking solution with a range of benefits for all parking stakeholders. In fact, with smart parking, environmental impact and drive time decrease while quality of life and foot traffic to local merchants can increase. And soon, the Platform will also be extensible to sound level and road surface temperature detection… all with our existing hardware and network.
Introducing ParkSight™ 2.0 – Next-generation parking analytics platform
ParkSight enables an intelligent parking solution that provides real-time information and insight to make data-driven decisions.
- Rich visualization of sophisticated analytics
- Highly robust reporting capabilities including 19 standard reports and customized reporting
- Cloud-based service with secure log-in and accessible via a web browser
- Ability to implement data-driven policy changes, track impact, and fine tune
- Export data and reports for easy distribution and collaboration
- Ability to slice and dice the data: by block, hour, and day of the week for a specified date range
ParkEdge™ – Parking inventory management platform
ParkEdge offers the ability to manage and communicate parking locations, policy, and occupancy levels.
- Instantly publish to the web and smartphones to offer parking guidance and policy information
- Dynamic rate management
- Display occupancy level
ParkerMap™ – Parking map for any website
ParkerMap provides the ability to place a map on any website page – in minutes – to showcase nearby parking options.
- Publish a parking map to your website
- Generates a simple HTML code snippet that is easy to place on any website
- Shows parking locations, policy, rates, and real-time availability (where available)
Parker™ by Streetline – Award-winning real-time parking guidance app
Parker features real-time parking availability and hands-free voice guidance to direct drivers to nearby parking.
- Real-time parking information (where available)
- Parking information and rules: location, rates, hours, and other policy details
- Mobile payments (where available)
- Voice guidance
- Compatible with existing counting/sensing devices to display parking availability
ParkerData™ – Parking data API
ParkerData provides access to static data for more than 20,000 parking locations, and real-time parking space availability through two complementary APIs: ParkerData Basic and ParkerData Availability.
- ParkerData Basic API – static parking information including facility location, rates, hours, and other policy details
- ParkerData Availability API – real-time on- and off-street parking availability information
- Enables parking data integration in apps, websites and dynamic messaging signs
- Free subscription to ParkerData Basic API*
*Paid subscriptions also available for high-usage apps or apps needing additional premium data
Guided Enforcement™ – Real-time potential violations for optimal workforce efficiency
A real-time map that displays potential parking violations to direct parking enforcement officers to key areas that need to be addressed.
- Map showing potential violations by street block
- List of spaces in violation with vehicle arrival time
- Captures enforcement action data for analytics reports that can be used for workforce management
- Supports expired meter, time limit, loading zone and no parking violations
The smart city journey starts with parking… and continues to sound level and surface temperature
The Streetline Smart Parking Platform will soon offer sound level and road surface temperature detection without the need for additional infrastructure.