Improve parking policy, permit optimization, campus safety, traffic congestion, circling, and even being late for class.
Streetline has several solutions to help you get on the road to smarter parking – from kickstart packages to real-time sensing solutions. Although the smart cities term is often thought about for cities, universities can benefit significantly from “smart city” initiatives.
Streetline’s Campus 2.0
The next generation of smart parking for universities incorporates video sensing, support for permits, dynamic wayfinding signs, and new APIs to improve parking experience on campus.
A three-tiered solution with packages available at varying price points to fit the unique needs and budgets of universities of all sizes.
- Accelerator - A fast and low-cost turnkey solution that can be up and running in just five days covers parking guidance on your entire campus for $4,995 a year.
- Connect – Publish real time lot or garage occupancy data from loop or gate counters to students. Only $150 per month per lot or garage with a one time $500 university activation fee.
- Insight – Access to rich, 24x7x365 data and analytics to optimize parking policy and permit issuance. Powered by sensors or cameras with existing loop or gate counters, the Insight tier features Streetline’s full suite of applications and the ability to power wayfinding signs.
Introduce Streetline to another college or university colleague and earn a 20% credit towards a smart parking program on your campus.
We believe that parking guidance and availability should be commonplace at every college campus across the country. When you help bring smart parking to a colleague’s campus, Streetline will reward you with a credit good towards Campus Accelerator or Campus Connect on your own campus.
Here’s how it works:
- Refer a qualifying university to Streetline by filling out a form and submitting it to us.
- We’ll contact your referral
- If your referral enters into an agreement with Streetline, we will reward you with a credit for 20% of that contract value*!
It’s that simple! Download the referral form, fill it out, and send it back to us.
*Credit value is based on first year contract value of referred university only. To receive credit, referred entity must enter agreement within 180 days of referral. Offer valid for universities and college campuses only. Credit must be used within one year of being awarded. See full terms and conditions here.