At your University, is finding available parking difficult at certain times of the day, days of the week, and at special events on campus?
Imagine if drivers were guided directly to areas on campus with available parking instead of circling, and the result in decreased frustration, traffic congestion, and time wasted.
Introducing ParkEdge™: a web-based portal that let’s you put your parking info on the web and smartphones
ParkEdge is a web-based parking information platform empowering universities to publish real-time parking availability as well as static information via Parker™, the market-leading parking guidance app for smartphones and the web.
- Self-publish parking facility location, hours, and policies
- Provide real-time availability to motorists
- Communicate parking changes to students, staff and visitors
- Publish within minutes to Parker™
- Feature an embedded parking map widget with the ParkerMap™
ParkSight™: a real-time and historical suite of apps, sensors, and networking
Interested in providing and monitoring real-time availability of spaces, including ADA or EV charging station spots, or seeing trends through analytics?